Sweet Potato And Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 250g sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 250g pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups low salt vegetable stock
- 2 cups HeartActive®
- 250g lite natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
Saute onion, garlic and ginger in a non-stick saucepan.
Add sweet potato, pumpkin and stock, simmer uncovered for 15-20
minutes or until tender. Puree mixture until smooth and return to
saucepan. Stir in milk and reheat gently without boiling. Combine
yogurt and coriander. Serve in bowls and top with a swirl of
coriander flavoured yoghurt.